Robert J. Malone
Professor, Department of World Shamanism
M.Div., Ecology & Environmental Religious Studies Ocean Seminary College, June 2010
M.Div., World Shamanism, Ocean Seminary College, January 2010
B.S., Business & Total Quality Management, University of Phoenix. Salt Lake City, UT May, 1992
- Certified Reiki Master, Five Star Academy, Darrell Rusher, October 30, 2007.
- Certified Shamanic Apprenticeship, Shaman Elder Maggie Whals, January, 2008
- Certified Advanced Theta Healing Practitioner, Living Joy! Us, Joy Del Giudice, March 2008.
- Certified EFT Intermediate Practitioner Level 1 & 2, World Center For EFT, Gary Craig, December 2009
- Matrix Energetics Seminar, Levels 1 & 2, Dr. Richard Bartlett, March 2010
- Crystal Therapy, Healing International, Geoffrey Keyte, September 2009
- Sound Therapy Practitioner, Soma Energetics, David Hulse, D.D., January 2010
- Peruvian Shamanism – The Pachakuti Mesa Seminar; don Oscar Miro Quesada, May 2010
My research is highly interdisciplinary and includes: various aspects of energetic healing combined with indigenous shamanic traditions. Although not specifically covered in current academia, I firmly believe that there is a deep and lasting connection between divine spirituality and the vital healing energies in our universe. When obtained I feel that this synthesis will manifest in a holistic lifestyle for the new age that is at our door step.
To make a donation directly to Robert to support his teaching, please utilize Paypal!